Terms and Conditions of Sarahs Vegan Guide
1 Scope of application
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all transactions between consumers/companies (hereinafter named the customer) and
Sarahs Vegan Guide
PO box 80 05 71
hereinafter named „Sarahs Vegan Guide“ or „we”. The transactions can be concluded personally, over the phone, via e-mail or messenger.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English. Translations into other languages are solely for information purposes.
(3) Our general terms and conditions shall apply exclusively. Conflicting conditions or conditions of the customers that diverge from these general terms and conditions are not recognized unless Sarahs Vegan Guide has explicitly agreed to them.
2 Applicable law and legislation on consumer protection
(1) The law of the federal republic of Germany has validity with exclusion of international private law and the UN Sales Law, if
a) the customer’s common habitual residence is in Germany or
b) the customer’s common habitual residence is in another country that is not member of the European Union.
(2) If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB and the customer’s common habitual residence is in a country that is a member of the European Union, the law of the federal republic of Germany likewise has validity while compelling provisions of the right of the state, in which the customer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.
Consumer according to the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. Company is every person or entity that acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession when entering into this agreement.
(3) The terms and conditions applicable are always those valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract. The version of these terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this document.
(4) The prices applicable are always those valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
3 Subject of the contract and general notes
(1) Subject of the contract are the following service offerings
- my vegan meal planning services
(2) A preparatory initial conversation is the basis for the service from Sarahs Vegan Guide to the customer.
The initial conversation lasts approximately 30 minutes and is free and non-binding.
4 Effective conclusion of the contract
For agreements, that are concluded orally, over the phone, in a written form or via email or messenger, the following applies:
(1) All offers made on the Internet are non-binding and do not constitute a legally binding offer but rather a request for the submission of an offer.
With the customer’s booking, the customer bindingly offers us the conclusion of a service contract.
Furthermore, the customer agrees to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are sent to the customer before conclusion of the contract and are additionally accessible on our website.
The contract between the customer and Sarahs Vegan Guide comes into existence upon receipt of the booking confirmation, sent via email.
(4) For payments we accept payments via PayPal.
5 Collection, storage and processing of personal data
(1) For the execution and processing of the service contract, Sarahs Vegan Guide requires the following data from the customer:
- email address
- first and last name
- street address if necessary
(2) We use the data that you have provided without your separate consent exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling and processing the contract.
Any further use of personal data for purposes of advertisement, market research or personalized offers requires the customer’s explicit consent.
Consent can be given voluntarily and can be withdrawn at any time by the customer.
6 Right of revocation for consumers
(1) As a consumer – at adaptability of the regulations about distance contracts – you are entitled to the right of revocation.
(2) The revocation period begins with the conclusion of the contract. The contract comes into existence in the moment the customer receives the confirmation.
The customer is entitled to revoke the contract within 14 days free of charge, whereby in order to observe the time limit it would be sufficient to mail the objection on time.
(3) The revocation form and the revocation instructions can be found at the end of this document.
7 Prices and terms of payment
(1) Our prices are quoted as gross prices, including the statutory value added tax.
In accordance with the small business owner regulation (§ 19 UstG) no sales tax is accounted.
(2) The invoice is sent via email as a pdf document to the customer. The invoice amount shall be immediately payable upon receipt of the invoice and to be paid to Sarahs Vegan Guide within 14 days.
(3) In the event that the customer should be in default of payment, Sarahs Vegan Guide is entitled to refuse the services until all due payments are made. In the event of late payment, interest will be charged at the statutory rate.
(4) The customer is not entitled to offset any amounts against our claims for payment or to effect a right of retention with respect to the amounts due.
Sarahs Vegan Guide commits to maintain silence on all confidential information during the also after completion of the services.
9 Copyright on documents
(1) The documents provided by Sarahs Vegan Guide may only be used and printed by the customer and for the customer’s own purpose. Download and printing of the documents is only permitted in this context. All rights of use of the documents remain with Sarahs Vegan Guide.
10 Liability for documents and services
Within our services we provide recommendations. The implementation of these recommendations is up to the customer alone. A specific success cannot be guaranteed.
Our services do not include nutrition counselling or medical advice. Any medical concerns should be addressed to a doctor.
11 Limitation of liability
(1) We assume liability for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, Sarahs Vegan Guide shall assume liability for the negligent breach of fundamental obligations whose breach endangers the fulfilment of the intent of contract. Sarahs Vegan Guide shall not be liable for damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of non-material contractual obligations.
The above exclusions of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, body or health.
(2) The data communication over the internet cannot be guaranteed – according to the current state of technology – error-free and/or with access at any time. Sarahs Vegan Guide is not for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online services.
12 Changes to these terms and conditions
Changes to these terms and conditions can be made if a justification for the changes exists. This can be law changes or changes in judicial decisions. Sarahs Vegan Guide will inform the customer about planned changes. The customer has a 14-day right of revocation.
13 Final provisions
(1) These general terms and conditions are complete and conclusive. Changes or additions to these terms and conditions shall be made in written form whereby email is sufficient.
(2) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective, this will not affect the remaining terms and conditions of this contract.
Version of these terms and conditions: 1.1
Date of these terms and conditions: 01.11.2019
Right of Revocation for Consumers
As a consumer, the customer has the right to revoke the contract within 14 days without provision of reasons.
The customer has no right to revocation, if the customer has explicitly agreed upon confirmation of the contract, that before the end of the revocation period Sarahs Vegan Guide may begin with the execution of the services.
The same applies if the customer receives access to a digital product and can instantly use the content.
The revocation period is 14 days, starting at the day of the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded on the day that the customer receives the confirmation mail from Sarahs Vegan Guide after successful booking.
To make use of the revocation right, the customer must send a clear statement to
about the decision to revoke the contract. The customer may use the provided revocation form.
In order to observe the time limit of the revocation period it would be sufficient to mail the objection on time.
Effect of the revocation
If the customer revokes the contract, Sarahs Vegan Guide must repay all payments that have so far been received from the customer within 14 days starting from the day that the information about the revocation of the contract has been received.
I/we* hereby give notice that I/we* withdraw from my/our* contract on the following services: ______________(*)
As booked on ____________(*)
Name of the consumer (*)
Date of the revocation (*)