How to Make Healthy Vegan Tofu Nuggets
How to Serve Healthy Vegan Tofu Nuggets
Healthy Vegan Tofu Nuggets (oil-free)
- Preheat your oven to 230°C/450°F. Combine the ingredients for the wet mixture, stir and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Cut or break the tofu nuggets into little cubes roughly the same size. Add them to the wet mixture and let them soak for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime, add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove one tofu cube from the wet mixture and transfer to the dry mixture. Coat evenly, then transfer to the baking tray. Repeat with the remaining tofu.
- Bake the tofu nuggets for 20 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.