What is Wrong With Store-Bought Salsa?
#1: It's more expensive
#2: It's a sugar bomb
#3: Long ingredient lists
The Only Easy Salsa Recipe You Need
Better Than Store-Bought Salsa Recipe
- Pour can of diced tomatoes into a big bowl. Smash the tomato chunks with a fork until desired consistency reached.
- Finely chop fresh tomatoes, onion and jalapeno slices and add to the bowl.
- Add juice of ½ lime and ground cumin and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salsa in fridge for a few hours or even overnight for more aromatic flavours!