3 Tactics for Choosing the Best Plant-Based Milk Alternatives
Tactic 1: Milk as a Calcium Source
Tactic 2: Avoid Unnecessary Additives
- Carrageenan has been found to interfere with the microbes in our digestive system. This can lead to digestion problems.
- Gums such as guar gum, gellan gum or xanthan gum can also cause digestive disorders.
- The thickening agent corn dextrin is a common allergen.
Tactic 3: Experiment
Which Plant-Based Milk Should I Choose?
- Are you making pancakes? Choose one of the sweeter variations such as rice milk.
- Do you want to make vegan buttermilk? Choose soy milk.
- Are you making a sauce? Maybe choose a plant-based milk that is not as sweet.
- Are you looking for an all-rounder? Go for almond.
6 Plant-Based Milks You Need to Know
[wd_hustle id=”post-newsletter-signup” type=”embedded”]