Making Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread is Easy
Make More Than You Thing You'll Eat
How to Customize This Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe
Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Peel the zucchini. Cut into chunks and blend in a blender until no chunks are left. Alternatively, grate finely.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a big mixing bowl using a fork. Make sure there are no big lumps left, small lumps are fine.
- Add the grated zucchini, plant-based milk, liquid coconut oil and agave syrup and mix well to combine.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper to prevent the bread from sticking to the pan. Bake the chocolate banana bread in the oven for approximately 50 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before you remove it from the pan. Serve warm or store in a dry place for a couple of days.