These Brownie Peanut Butter Bars Are Awesome for Meal Prep
How to Make These Brownie Peanut Butter Bars
Brownie Peanut Butter Bars
– 1/8 cup cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup chopped almonds
– pinch of salt
– 1/2 tbsp oatmeal
- Start by blending the dates in a food processor until you have a date paste.
- Add the cocoa powder and blend again.
- Add to a bowl and stir in the chopped almonds and salt. Transfer to a container.
- Combine peanut butter and oatmeal and add on top of the brownie date mix. Optionally add more salt and almonds for decoration.
- Store in the fridge/freezer and cut into bars once set.