These Brownie Peanut Butter Bars Are Awesome for Meal Prep
How to Make These Brownie Peanut Butter Bars
Brownie Peanut Butter Bars
- ⅛ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- pinch of salt
- ½ tbsp oatmeal
- Start by blending the dates in a food processor until you have a date paste.
- Add the cocoa powder and blend again.
- Add to a bowl and stir in the chopped almonds and salt. Transfer to a container.
- Combine peanut butter and oatmeal and add on top of the brownie date mix. Optionally add more salt and almonds for decoration.
- Store in the fridge/freezer and cut into bars once set.