This Lentil Cauliflower Curry is Great for Meal Prep
How to Make This Lentil Cauliflower Curry
Creamy Lentil Cauliflower Curry
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cauliflower head
- curry paste (or curry spice mix)
- 100g lentils (½ cup), use red or yellow ones that cook fast
- 1 can coconut milk (~400ml or 1 ½ cup)
- 1 can crushed/pureed tomatoes (~250g or 1 cup)
- handful of walnuts
- Wash the cauliflower, break up into little florets and bake in the oven at 220C for ~30 min.
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic, then saute in a pan with a splash of water for 2-3 min.
- Add 1-2 tsp if curry paste (or spice mix if using) and saute another 2-3 min, adding more water to prevent burning.
- Add the lentils, coconut milk and tomatoes and then simmer for ~15 min until lentils are cooked/soft, adding more water if necessary.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and walnuts and season to taste.
- Enjoy with rice or bread.