Porridge Made With QUINOA?
This Orange Quinoa Porridge is Warming, Creamy and Sweet
Other Flavors for Quinoa Porridge
- quinoa mixed with chocolate powder and maca powder topped with a sliced banana and cacao nibs
- quinoa mixed with mango puree and topped with fresh fruits
- quinoa mixed with peanut butter topped with some sliced banana
Orange Quinoa Porridge
- In a saucepan, mix the quinoa with the sesame and chia seeds as well as spices (cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cloves).
- Add the orange juice, plant-based milk and molasses and stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for ~ 15-20 minutes until the quinoa is soft and has soaked up the liquid mostly (but not completely). In the meantime, cut the persimmon into thin slices or cubes.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with the pumpkin seeds, almond butter and persimmon. Enjoy!