Pumpkin Apple Soup Makes You Feel Cozy
Pumpkin Apple Soup Is Easy to Make
Pumpkin Apple Soup With Ginger Boosts Your Immune System
Pumpkin Apple Soup (vegan & oil-free)
- Peel the onion, garlic and ginger and cut into rough pieces.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger to a large pot on medium-high heat. Add a splash of water and sauté for a couple of minutes. You might need to keep adding splashes of water so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.
- In the meantime, peel the carrots and wash the apple and pumpkin. Cut into chunks. If you have an organic pumpkin, you can leave the skin on.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the pot and add vegetable stock until completely covered. Simmer on medium heat for ~15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Let cool slightly, then puree with a hand blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- If necessary, briefly reheat the soup and then garnish with pumpkin seeds.