Fall Season Is Pear Season
How To Make This Spicy Pear Chutney
How To Customize This Spicy Pear Chutney
You Might Also Like These Recipes With Pear
Spicy Pear Chutney
- Wash and dice the pears. Cook them in a large pot over medium high heat together with the agave syrup for 5 minutes. It's okay if they brown a little (we want that!). If they start to burn, turn down the heat or add a little water.
- Mince the ginger and add to the pot, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the fresh rosemary. Add all the remaining ingredients (the spices, raisins and apple cider vinegar) to the pot.
- Stir and cook for another 10 minutes on medium heat until the liquid has evaporated. Stir occasionally to prevent from burning.
- Now you can mash the pears a little with a fork if you like. Serve warm over ice cream or bread or let cool completely and store in the fridge.