Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites With Only 7 Ingredients
- Strawberries (of course)- Rich in vitamin C and K, and makes the most beautiful decor
- Dates- High in fibre and packed with potassium
- Almonds- A great source of vitamin E and healthy fats
- Vegan cream cheese- Provides a rich, creamy base for the filling
- Coconut milk- A good source of iron and magnesium
- Lemon juice- High in vitamin C and helps highlight the “cheesy” flavours
- Maple syrup- Rich in antioxidants and adds a touch of sweetness
These Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Are Refined Sugar Free
- Refined sugar free
- Rich in vitamins in minerals
- A good source of fibre and healthy fats
Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Put nuts into a food processor and blend until crumbly
- Add dates and blend again to make a smooth, sticky ball. Press mixture into a 26" pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla essence and lemon juice. Add chopped strawberries and fold in gently.
- Pour the mixture over the base and freeze for two hours before cutting into squares.
- Decorate with some more strawberries if desired.