Here are over 50 warming and delicious healthy vegan soup recipes for you to scroll through and try! Whether you are looking for something light, hearty, creamy, or spicy – I’m sure there’s a recipe in it for you!
Soups make a great, cozy meal on a chilly autumn or winter night to warm you up from the inside. They are also great for meal prepping – you can store them easily and they tend to taste even better on day two. Try one of these healthy vegan soup recipes for your next meal prep session.
Other vegan recipe round-ups you may like:
- 47 Vegan Pasta Salad Recipes for Work or School
- 34 Vegan Recipes With Coconut Milk
- 51 Vegan Sandwiches To Pack For Lunch
- Healthy Vegan Meal Prep Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks
What vegan soup recipes are there?
In this blog post, you’ll find over 50 delicious vegan soup recipes. Simply keep scrolling or jump to a section that interests you most.
- vegan lentil soup recipes
- vegan mushroom soup recipes
- vegan pumpkin soup recipes
- vegan potato soup recipes
- vegan soup recipes with vegetables
- vegan soup recipes with beans
- vegan soup recipes with pasta
- vegan chicken noodle soup recipes
- other vegan soup recipes
Vegan Lentil Soups
- This vegan lentil soup with ginger & turmeric by The Veg Space is made with healthy, simple ingredients.
- This Hungarian red lentil soup from Vegan Huggs looks so vibrant and it screams comfort and coziness to me.
- This hearty lentil kale soup by Diane from PlantBasedCooking sounds like a perfect quick dinner for a fall/winter night in.
- This creamy red lentil soup by Broke Foodies is topped with homemade croutons and a little bit of coconut cream.
Vegan Mushroom Soups
- Let’s start with this hearty & delicious mushroom stew by Delightful Adventures. It can be made with an instant pot or on the stove top.
- This vegan mushroom soup by Vegan on Board is super rich, creamy and easy to make.
- This cozy mushroom & chickpea minestrone by Seven Roses is a great quick and easy meal for a cozy winter night.
- Here is a simple recipe for an ultra creamy wild rice and mushroom soup by Oat&Sesame made with cashews and cauliflower.
- This creamy vegan mushroom soup by Spabettie is made with cashews, shiitake mushrooms and celery.
Vegan Pumpkin Soups
- This squash and red pepper soup by Tin and Thyme is easy to make, smooth, vibrant and a little bit spicy.
- Try this creamy coconut curried butternut squash soup by Bad to the Bowl.
- This pumpkin soup is made with a few simple ingredients – pumpkin, apples, carrots and ginger.
- Try this freezer-friendly vegan creamy roasted butternut squash soup from The Healthful Ideas for a delicious and simple meal.
- This spicy thai butternut squash soup by Choosing Chia is full of flavor and super smooth.
Vegan Potato Soups
- Let’s start with this vegan colcannon soup by VNutrition which is a twist on an Irish classic.
- This vegan potato soup recipe by No Sweat Vegan is ready in 30 minutes and great to warm up on a cold day.
- Try this instant pot potato soup by Shane and Simple for an easy to make and comforting meal.
- Here’s a twist on the classic potato soup: vegan broccoli potato soup by My Vegan Minimalist.
- This broccoli potato soup by This Healthy Kitchen is super warming and nourishing.
Vegan Soups with Vegetables
- Made with broccoli, celery and white beans, this vegan broccoli soup is not packed with plant-based protein and veggies.
- Try this cauliflower and turmeric soup by Broke Foodies topped with some crispy tofu croutons.
- Doesn’t this easy pea soup by Veggie Desserts look absolutely stunning and vibrant?
- Here is a simple recipe for a one pot vegan minestrone soup by Happy Kitchen.
- This sweet potato peanut soup by Rhian’s Recipes is perfect for a cold winter’s day!
- This curried cauliflower sweet potato soup by Running on Real Food is really easy to make in under 30 minutes, is budget-friendly and full of beautiful flavours like coconut and lime. It’s also great to make ahead of time as the flavours only improve after a day or two after it’s made.
- This vegan roasted red pepper and tomato soup by Home-Cooked Roots works great with homemade garlic herb bread.
- This fragrant and flavourful, healthy vegan cauliflower sweet potato turmeric soup by Running on Real Food features cauliflower, sweet potato, carrot, ginger and turmeric for a warming, healthy meal that’s perfect during the cooler months.
- If you’ve been wondering what to make with parsnip, try this curried parsnip soup by The Veg Space.
- Here is a simple recipe by Veeg for a cream of broccoli soup that’s ready in only 30 minutes.
- Try this vegan tomato basil soup by My Vegan Minimalist for an easy recipe that’s packed with flavor and veggies.
- This vegan cream of asparagus soup by Choosing Chia features fresh asparagus, leek, potatoes and cashews.
- This instant pot vegetable soup by Shane & Simple is ready in 30 minutes.
- This vegan cashew carrot ginger soup by Moon and spoon and yum is perfect for an instant pot and also works on the stove top.
- Try this creamy cauliflower leek soup by Where You Get Your Protein for a delicious and quick dinner.
Vegan Soups with Beans
- This chipotle black bean soup by Strength and Sunshine is smokey and works great with a dollop of home-made dairy-free sour cream.
- Here is a recipe by Vegan Huggs for a smoky tomato white bean soup.
- Try this chipotle black bean soup by Spabetti for an easy meal made with pantry ingredients.
- Here is a delicious black eyed pea soup recipe by Veggie Inspired.
- This zuppa toscana by Kiipfit can be made in an instant pot and a great combo of vegan protein and vegetables.
- Try this creamy white bean soup by Watch Learn Eat for a warm and comforting meal packed with plant-based protein.
- And finally, here is a delicious and simple recipe for instant pot vegan bean soup by Make it Dairy Free.
Vegan Soups with Pasta
- Try this pasta e fagioli recipe by Strength and Sunshine for a comforting,
- This pasta e fagioli soup by The Stingy Vegan is a simple yet delicious one-pot meal.
Other Vegan Soups
- Try this creamy vegan wild rice soup by My Quiet Kitchen.
- This fire-roasted jalapeño pear and spinach soup by Kiipfit is spicy, a little sweet from the pear and will definitely keep you warm.
- This vegan French onion stew by Well and Full is not only packed with flavor, it also doubles as a gravy for mashed potatoes!
- Try this vegan Hungarian goulash from My Pure Plants for a comforting meal.
- Here is a recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan for a delicious lemon dill chickpea soup.
- This cucumber gazpacho by Clean Green Simple is refreshing and a great pair for sandwiches and wraps.
- Try this coconut curry soup with sweet potato noodles by Veggie Inspired for a cozy weeknight meal ready in 30 minutes.
- This vegan tortilla soup by A Virtual Vegan is bursting with flavors – tomatoes, lime and garlic!