This Tofu Scramble Breakfast Bowl Recipe Is Oil-Free
This Tofu Scramble Breakfast Bowl Is Great For Lunch, Too
Tofu Breakfast Bowl
- Preheat your oven to 210°C (410°F).
- Wash the potatoes and cut into little cubes. Spread on a baking tray, add paprika, salt and pepper and mix to coat the potatoes in the spices evenly.
- Wash the mushrooms and tomatoes. Cut them in half and add to the baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are crispy.
- In the meantime, heat a pan with a splash of water over medium high heat. Wash the spring onions and cut into rings. Add the white part of the onion to the pan and save the greens for later. Saute the onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tofu. You can chop it into small cubes or crumble it into the pan. I find that crumbling gives it a more "scrambled" look.
- Fry the tofu for 5 minutes, adding more water as necessary. Then add the turmeric, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Wash the spinach. Cook the spinach for 1 minute, either in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- When the potatoes are done, assemble everything in a bowl. Top with the green parts of the spring onion and salt and pepper to taste.