These Vegan Cinnamon Star Cookies Are Perfect for Christmas
Vegan Cinnamon Star Cookies Made With Only 5 Ingredients
Making These Vegan Cinnamon Star Cookies Is Easy
Vegan Cinnamon Star Cookies (refined-sugar-free, oil-free, gluten-free)
- First, remove the pits from the dates and soak them in hot water for ~ 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend the almond to make fine almond flour. Add the cinnamon, almond butter and dates and blend to form a crumbly dough.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the plant-based milk a tablespoon at a time until you are able to form a sticky dough. Using your hands is easier here.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until roughly half a centimeter thick. Cut out stars and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for ~ 8 minutes. Remove and let cool. If you want, you can top them with shredded coconut.