These Vegan Lebkuchen Cookies Are Oil-Free and Refined-Sugar-Free
Vegan Lebkuchen Cookies And Chocolate Go Perfect Together
These Vegan Lebkuchen Cookies Are Simple to Make
Vegan Lebkuchen Cookies (oil-free, refined-sugar-free)
- If you don't have ground almonds, start by processing the almonds in a blender to make almond flour.
- Add all of the dry ingredients (almonds, flour, cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder) to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the almond butter, molasses and agave syrup to a saucepan and combine over medium-high heat so that the almond butter melts. Add to the dry ingredients and give it a quick mix.
- Add the plant-based milk and mix to form a sticky dough. Using your hands will be easier here.
- Shape a ball and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes. Preheat your oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Roll out the dough between parchment paper and cling film. Cut out the cookies and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the lebkuchen for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip each lebkuchen cookie into the melted chocolate. Place on the baking tray and let the chocolate cool completely.