Oil-free Vegan Pasta Salad with Healthy Ingredients
Homemade Mustard Cashew Dressing
Make This Vegan Pasta Salad Your Own
- broccoli and arugula
- sun-dried tomatoes, olives and green bell peppers
- cherry tomatoes, cucumber and red onion
Vegan Pasta Salad (healthy & oil-free)
- Cover the cashews with boiling water and soak for ~5 minutes. Defrost the peas in the microwave.
- In the meantime, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Peel the carrots and half them. Then, cut them into thin slices. Clean the red pepper and cut into thin strips.
- Mustard cashew dressing: Drain the cashews and add them to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients and enough water so that everything is covered. Blend for a couple of minutes to make a smooth paste. Add more water if too thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and the cashew dressing and mix well.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.