Pizza From Scratch in 20 Minutes With This Vegan Pizza Dough Hack
Vegan Pizza Dough With Only 4 Ingredients
The Secret to a Thin & Crispy Crust
Vegan Pizza Dough Hack
- Preheat your oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Combine the soy milk and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Let sit for 2-3 minutes until the soy milk starts curdling.
- Mix the baking powder and flour and add to the wet ingredients.
- Knead the dough (with an electric mixer or using your hands) for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the dough into two balls and press each ball down with the palm of your hand to form a disc. Using your fingers or a rolling pin/glass, roll out the pizza dough, leaving the edges slightly thicker.
- Spread a layer of tomato puree on each pizza base. Add italian herbs/seasoning and any toppings you like.
- Bake the pizzas in the oven for 15 minutes.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.