Tahini - The Most Versatile Nut Butter
Healthy Salted Chocolate Tahini Granola
Salted Chocolate Tahini Granola
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/300°F.
- Combine the tahini and agave syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well to make sure the tahini syrup mixture is evenly incorporated. This works best using your hands (and you get to lick the deliciousness of your hands, thank me later).
- Spread the granola mixture on a large baking tray. You want to shape it like a pizza dough. The granola pieces should still touch each other on the sides but be in a thin layer so everything bakes evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Give the granola a stir halfway through.
- Once done, let the granola cool completely before filling it into mason jars. You can store it for a up to a week at a cool, dry place.