Vegan Speculoos Cookies Made With Wholesome Ingredients
These Vegan Speculoos Cookies Are Simple to Make
These Vegan Speculoos Cookies Make a Great Christmas DIY Gift
Vegan Speculoos Cookies
- Start by making a flax egg. Combine the ground flax seed with cold water, stir and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, oats, almonds, baking powder, speculoos spice mix, salt, orange zest) to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the almond butter and agave syrup in the microwave or over medium heat. Then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add in the flax egg and plant-based milk and mix to form a dough. Using your hands might be easier here. Form a disc, wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Roll out the dough between parchment paper and cling film to about 1 cm thick. Cut out the cookies and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the speculoos cookies for ~10 minutes. Carefully watch them as they burn easily. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.