How To Make This Vegan Mushroom Bolognese Sauce
Vegan Mushroom Bolognese Sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 400g mushrooms (I used portobello)
- ⅛ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup - 1 ½ cup pureed tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp dried herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the onion, mince the garlic. Finely chop/dice the mushrooms (it’s easiest in a food processor, just give it a few pulses).
- Add to a pan on high heat and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.