What Tofu to Use For This Smoked Tofu Pasta Salad
This Smoked Tofu Pasta Salad Is A Great Meal Prep Lunch
Smoked Tofu Pasta Salad
- 200g pasta
- 150g green beans
- 50g olives
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- ½ lemon
- Start by washing the green beans, remove the stems and chop into bite sized pieces. Add to a pot with boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and olives in half and the tofu into small dices.
- Add juice of ½ lemon to a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper (and optionally some chili flakes or dried herbs).
- Enjoy straight away or store in the fridge or ~4 days.